Laser Hair Removal
How many times have you been in a dilemma involving removing unwanted hairs from your body? Maybe monthly, maybe weekly or perhaps every time you have a special occasion approaching that require you looking and feeling your best. How often have you wondered about which method is most effective for hair removal? Fortunately, hair removal does not have to leave you mentally exhausted or frustrated. With laser hair removal, satisfaction and effectiveness are obtainable. To help create a picture in your mind, this hair-removal technology removal exposes your hairs to laser light and kills their respective follicles. This approach has been tested for the past 20 years and is fit for use.
How it works
The process works by beaming highly concentrated light unto the surface of the skin, and since hair has pigments that attract and absorb this light, it leads to killing their follicles. Hair follicles are vital parts of the hair; their role is similar to that of roots of trees. Without these roots, the hairs are bound to die.
Notably, this type of hair removal is not a normal hair removal procedure and you should not be tricked into having a substandard laser hair removal. It is a medical process and you should be aware of the competence level of your technician.
Advantages of using laser hair removal
Below are some attractive, advantageous factors that should make you shun your old ways of hair removal and adopt laser hair removal.
- It is precise. In its course of eradicating unwanted hair, this method target dark and small hairs that may not be removed by other methods. This advantage is further made better by the fact that it reduces instances of damage to the surrounding skin. It covers smallest of areas like the upper lips.
- It is comparatively fast. Compared to other methods, this method is less strenuous as it is mechanized and reduces the stress of having your hair removed for a long period.
- Predictability. In a situation where the consumer wants the hair removed forever, the hair removal totally removes it in a period of 3 to 7 times of practice.
Disadvantages of using the laser method
Like every other method, the hair removal is not a walk in the park. Some of its disadvantages are specified below.
- In some instances, there are side effects on the skin. This is a situation where the area of the skin being treated on may begin to have an irritating feeling and to some extreme instances, it begins to develop blisters.
- Laser lights used in this method targets melanin and since this is what gives the hair its color, people with light hair might not succeed.
- This method requires six to eight processes and each process can be expensive if cost is a major factor.
Some people have tons of hairs on their backs and use of such laser technology is a superior solution to remove those hairs successfully. However, you should be very mindful of the technician you use.
Proper research is important to ensure your specialist has the right background, including positive experiences from previous customers. Taste the hairless side of life.